This blog provides basic info on the reasons we need Vitamin D, sources, etc. But, it also contains some information that I tripped over recently concerning an element called Nagalese that negates the body’s ability to fight off cancer by destroying the element that binds the Vitamin D. There is a video included at the end of this blog.
It all makes me rather sick reading and even thinking about some of the things that are going on that are not found in mainstream press or news. Being offline as long as I was I was “blessed” or was I “cursed” not to see this type of information.
I watched an interesting video the other day that clarified, at least for me, why Vitamin D is so important to the body, and why I routinely take Vitamin D3 supplements (liquid drops) from September until April every year. I had no idea just how important this vitamin is to our immune system and its ability to fight off things like cancer.
I had basic awareness of Vitamin D, that the sun’s rays penetrated our skin in sort of an activation mode, and that during the winter months we didn’t get as much sun and needed Vitamin D supplements. I was also aware of the SAD thing that happens because of lack of sun; including my own daughter’s experiences living in Sweden where the days are so very short during the winter. We have special lamps now that some people keep running in their offices all year round due to lack of windows and natural light.
Wiki describes SAD as:
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a mood disorder subset in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year exhibit depressive symptoms at the same time each year, most commonly in the winter.
Vitamin D Does
- helps in maintenance and absorption of calcium which in turn is essential in promoting bone health
- improves Bone Mineral Density (BMD), strengthens bones and protects against osteoporosis and fractures
- prevents heart disease and cancer
- increases immunity
- controls cell growth and neuro-muscular function
- important for menopausal women and ageing individuals to prevent risk of osteoporosis
- prevents rickets in children
- aids with muscular strength and functions of the body
Vitamin D Sources
- number one source is the Sun. Exposure to sunlight helps effectively synthesize Vitamin D. Recommended 15 to 30 minutes of sunlight every day, early in the morning without applying sunscreen
- eggs and oily fish like salmon, sardines and mackerel
- fortified milk and other dairy products
- cod liver oil
- fortified cereals and soy products
Vitamin D Dosage
- recommended 1000-2000 IU (International Units) a day
Vitamin D Deficiency – Health Risks
- high blood pressure
- bone weakness
- obesity and
- nerve-related disorders
Who May Be Vitamin D Deficient
It is suggested by researchers that the following groups of people may be more prone to Vitamin D deficiency. It makes sense re menopausal women and why it is recommended that women in that category have bone density scans. As for the aging individuals, I’ve
certainly heard a lot of stories over the years of a senior having a minor slip or fall and crushing hip and pelvic bones. In those circumstances I would imagine the bones were quite brittle.
- pregnant and lactating mothers
- Menopausal women
- ageing individuals
Vitamin D and Cancer-Disease Fighting
The video I watched spoke of things and words I’d never heard before. The doctor explained how the body has a GC protein that adds Vitamin D to fight off cancer. In order for this to occur, the body’s GCMAF protein needs to do the conversion producing the Vitamin D.
If a substance called nagalese is introduced into the body it depletes and kills off the GC protein and compromises our entire immune system.
Nagalase prevents the GC protein from binding with Vitamin D.
Nagalase can be introduced into the body through injections. It was found that children with Autism had a high content of nagaliese that was not present immediately on birth of the child. It was introduced to the body post-birth.
It has been suggested that the vaccines that we get may contain nagalase, and if this is true, damn is all I can say! You talk about the cure being worse than the disease – getting the entire immune system to breakdown! Give me the flu any day over that outcome. Better the devil you know!
Nagalase – A Protein Made by All Cancer Cells and Viruses
I looked it up and there are a lot of theories floating around the internet. The following
is some information I found on the site gcmaf.timsmithmd.com.
Nagalase is a protein made by all cancer cells and viruses (HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, herpes, Epstein-Barr virus, and others). Its formal, official chemical name is alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase, but this is such a tongue-twisting mouthful of a moniker that we usually just call it “Nagalase.” (Sometimes, when I want to impress friends with my brilliance, I’ll say the entire word real fast: “alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase.” I have found that it’s important to practice beforehand if one doesn’t want to embarrass oneself.)
Dr. Smith writes that Nagalese is important for the following reasons:
- Nagalase causes immunodeficiency. Nagalase blocks production of GcMAF, thus preventing the immune system from doing its job. Without an active immune system, cancer and viral infections can grow unchecked.
- As an extremely sensitive marker for all cancers, Nagalase provides a powerful system for early detection.
- Serial Nagalase testing provides a reliable and accurate method for tracking the results of any therapeutic regimen for cancer, AIDS, or other chronic viral infection.
When I read what Dr. Smith had to say I queried whether he is suggesting that nagalese is a friend and not a foe. If by what he says he means that in an examination of a patient a doctor finds nagalese present, then that is an indicator of the presence of cancer, then yes.
But I am questioning why in heaven’s name anyone would deliberately inject nagalese into someone. Does nagalese do something positive, behind the scenes? I’ve read a fair amount of material on the subject of nagalese and vaccines and have yet to read anything that tells me it would be a good idea if I asked my doctor to give me an injection of nagalese. I’m not quite that crazy … yet!
Dr. Smith describes nagalese as being like a stealth bomber in it accuracy and ability to hone in on and pinpoint the only thing it is seeking to destroy. Everything else in its path remains untouched! Talk about having a mind of its own.
Like a stealth bomber, the Nagalase enzyme synthesized in and released from a cancer cell or a virus particle pinpoints the GcMAF production facilities on the surface of your T and B lymphocytes and then wipes them out with an incredibly precise bomb. How precise? Let me put it this way: Nagalase locates and attacks one specific two-electron bond located at, and only at, the 420th amino acid position on a huge protein molecule (DBP), one of tens of thousands of proteins, each containing millions of electrons. This is like selectively taking out a park bench in a major city from six thousand miles away. More astonishing, if that is possible, Nagalase never misses its target. There is no collateral damage.
I got more than I asked for when I decided to check out the importance of Vitamin D to the body. It seems I’ve been taken along another path which, frankly scares the he** out of me if it is true.
Nagalese and Vaccines
If nagalese is a component in any vaccines being injected into our bodies, which vaccines and for what purpose is my question? Is it found in those yearly panic rounds of, “You must get your flu shot,” or the latest “viral outbreak” that never seems to amount to anything?
Does anyone ever ask their doctor,
“What are the contents of my flu shot?”
As for the doctors and pharmacies that receive these products for those special occasions like flu season, viral outbreaks, etc.:
- Are the doctors and pharmacists who are giving these flu shots knowledgeable of the contents of the fluids they are injecting into people?
- Do the doctors and pharmacists get paperwork, like we do when we pick up prescriptions, that lists all of the elements, all of the benefits and all of the contraindications.
- Are there any warnings on these products that are shipped out to the doctors and pharmacists?
- If they do know, is their a moral obligation on them to provide this same information to the clients/patients?
You might want to watch this video published last year. I just now came across it as I was finishing up this blog. There are some pretty alarming allegations right from the get go in this video.
I came across these rather sensational headlines on one of my long-time favourite health sites, https://naturalnews.com:
REVEALED: Cancer industry profits ‘locked in’ by nagalase molecule injected into humans via vaccines… spurs tumor growth… explains aggressive vaccine push
If, and I am just saying “if” these things are going on, more than ever we must self-monitor what we allow anyone to put into our bodies. Ask Mother Nature if your body needs help.